Story Terms & Conditions
- If you’re not entirely satisfied with your order then please contact us for a quibble free refund. You must do this within 7 days of receipt of your order. We don’t require return of the meat but as a small business, we would appreciate you giving us your feedback on how we can improve things next time.
- If you choose a recurring box (fortnightly or monthly delivery) an account will be created for you with WorldPay our payment gateway. They will store your card details securely. Your card will be billed automatically 2 days before each delivery date. You can cancel the box at anytime by logging in to your WorldPay account with the login details provided at sign up. If you wish to vary the contents of your regular box or take a holiday, please contact us via email or telephone. Note we need at least 1 weeks notice to make changes. If you need to update your card details, please login to your WorldPay accoutn with plenty of time before your next payment is due.
- There’s a minimum two day turn around between ordering and delivery. So for Friday delivery order by close of play Tuesday. If you miss the deadline, the order will be delivered on your chosen day the following week.
- Your email address will be automatically added to our mailing list. We’ll only send out what we think is relevant information and we’ll never pass your email to anyone else. Follow the unsubscribe options at the base of a newsletter if you wish to opt out.
- To ensure your meat is kept in the best possibile condition, we deliver your order in an insulated box. If you DON’T need the box, please check the ‘don’t need’ option on the meat box details page. You’ll be saving our costs and helping the planet at the same time.